Dr. Herbert P. Simanjuntak is a staff member of the Department of Physics, University of Indonesia. He obtained his Doctor degree from Tufts University, USA, in 1990, with the thesis title Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling in Josephson Junctions.
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Non-relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- H. P. Simanjuntak, P. Pereyra, On the generalized Hartman effect presumption in semiconductors and photonic structures, Nanoscale Research Letters 8, 145 (2013).
- P. Pereyra and H.P. Simanjuntak, Time evolution of electromagnetic wave packets through superlattices: Evidence for superluminal velocities, Physical Review E 75, 056604 (2007).
- H. P. Simanjuntak and P. Pereyra, Space-time evolution of wave packets through superlattices, Physica Status Solidi 2, 3108-3113 (2005).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and P. Pereyra, Evolution and tunneling time of electron wave packets through a superlattice, Physical Review B 67, 045301 (2003).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and L. Gunther, Nucleation of the phase of a finite Josephson junction, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 9, 2075 (1997).
- A. Sulaksono and H.P. Simanjuntak, Stopping power of matter and energy losses of solar neutrinos, Solar Physics 151, 205-212 (1994).
- H.P. Simanjuntak and A. Sulaksono , Energy Losses of Solar Neutrinos, Modern Physics Letters A 9, 2179-2188 (1994).