Supriyanto Ardjo Pawiro
Gedung F, Room 304B, Department of Physics , FMIPA UI
Supriyanto Pawiro was born at Cilacap, Central Java. He obtained his Bachelor from Diponegoro University and received Master degree from University of Indonesia majoring in Medical Physics. Subsequently, he involved in Clinical Medical Physics Training of Radiotherapy Physics at Department of Radiotherapy, National Cancer Center of Singapore funded by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
He did PhD in Medical Physics at Center for Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Medical University of Vienna in cooperation with University Clinic of Radiotherapy and Radiobiology Medical University of Vienna/Allgemeines Krankenhaus der Stadt Wien (AKH). Before he return back to Indonesia, he worked at Medical Radiation Physics Section, Division of Human Health, IAEA as intern.
Undergraduate: Basic Physics, Radiotherapy Physics, Radiotherapy Planning, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Physics of Radiology and Dosimetry.
Graduate Program : Radiotherapy Planning
- W. H. Round , S. Jafari, T. Kron, H. A. Azhari, S. Chhom, Y. Hu, G. F. Mauldon, K. Y. Cheung, T. Kuppusamy, S. A. Pawiro, L. E. Lubis, D. S. Soejoko, F. Haryanto, M. Endo, Y. Han, T. S. Suh, K. H. Ng, A. Luvsan-Ish, S. O. Maung, P. P. Chaurasia, S. M. A. Jafri, S. Farrukh, A. Peralta, H. J. Toh, S. Sarasanandarajah, A. C. Shiau, A. Krisanachinda, S. Suriyapee, S. Vinijsorn, T. C. Nguyen, Brief histories of medical physics in Asia-Oceania, Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine 38, 381-398 (2015).
- Lukmanda Evan Lubis, Ika Bayuadi, Supriyanto Ardjo Pawiro, Kwan-Hoong Ng, Hilde Bosmans, Djarwani Soeharso Soejoko, Optimization of dose and image quality of paediatric cardiac catheterization procedure, Physica Medica 31, 659-668 (2015).
- Daniella Fabri, Valentina Zambrano, Amon Bhatia, Hugo Furtado, Helmar Bergmann, Markus Stock, Christoph Bloch, Carola Lütgendorf-Caucig, Supriyanto Pawiro, Dietmar Georg, Wolfgang Birkfellner, Michael Figl, A quantitative comparison of the performance of three deformable registration algorithms in radiotherapy, Zeitschrift für Medizinische Physik 23, 279-290 (2013).
- C. Gendrin, H. Futado, C. Weber, C. Bloch, M. Figl, S.A. Pawiro, H. Bergmann, M. Stock, G. Ficthinger, D. Georg, W. Birkfellner. Monitoring tumor motion by real time 2D/3D registration during radiotherapy during radiotherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology 102(2): 274-280 (2012)
- J. Spoerk, C. Gendrin, C. Weber, M. Figl, S.A. Pawiro, H. Furtado, D. Fabri, C. Bloch, H. Bergmann, E. Groller, W. Birkfellner. High Performance GPU-based rendering for real-time, rigid 2D/3D-image registration and motion prediction in radiation oncology. Zeitschrift fuer Medizinische Physik 22 (1) : 13-20 (2012).
- H. Furtado, C. Gendrin, C. Bloch, J. Spoerk, S.A. Pawiro, C. Weber, M. Figl, M. Stock, D. Georg, H. Bergmann, W. Birkfellner, Real-time 2D/3D registration for tumor motion tracking during radiotherapy, Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging - Proceedings of SPIE 8314 , 831407 (2012).
- S.A. Pawiro, P. Markelj, F. Pernus, C. Gendrin, M. Figl, C. Weber, F. Kainberger, I Nöbauer-huhmann, H. Bergmeister, M. Stock, D. Georg, H. Bergmann, and W. Birkfellner. Validation for 2D/3D Registration, Part 1: A New Gold Standard Data Set, Medical Physics, 38(3), 1481 – 1490 (2011)
- C. Gendrin, P. Markelj, S.A. Pawiro, J. Spoerk, C. Bloch, C. Weber, M. Figl, H. Bergmann, W. Birkfellner, B. Likar, F. Pernus. Validation for 2D/3D Registration, Part 2: the comparison of intensity and gradient based merit function using a new gold standard data set. Medical Physics, 38 (3), 1491 – 1502 (2011)
- M. Figl, C. Bloch, C. Gendrin, C. Weber, S.A. Pawiro, J. Hummel, P. Markelj, F. Pernus, H. Bergmann, W. Birkfellner. An Efficient implementation of the rank correlation merit function for 2D/3D registration. Phys.Med.Biol. 55, N465-N471 (2010)
- An ITK-based Implementation of the Stochastic Rank Correlation (SRC) Metric. Insight Journal , , , , , , , ,
- SourceCode4 Source MSVC2fix reserve fix, , , , , , , ,
- IJ 776 Data, , , , , , , ,