Imam Fachruddin is a member of faculty at Department of Physics, Universitas Indonesia, majoring theoretical nuclear physics. He was born in Jakarta on December 5, 1968. He received a "Sarjana" degree (equivalent to bachelor degree) in Physics in 1992 and a master degree in Physics in 1996 from Universitas Indonesia. In 2003 he received a "Dr.rer.nat." degree from Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum, Germany, with a dissertation entitled "A Three-Dimensional Momentum Space Formulation for The NN System and The Nd Break-Up Process".
Few-Body Nuclear Physics, current focus: few-hadron scattering without partial wave decomposition in momentum space
Undergraduate courses: Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Computational Physics, Introduction to Nuclear Physics, Mathematical Methods in Physics
Graduate courses: Scattering Theory, Computational Physics
Selected Publications: [See publication in Scopus]
- KN scattering in 3D formulation, A. Salam and I. Fachruddin, Few-Body Systems 54, 1625-1628 (2013).
- Scattering of two spin-half particles in a three-dimensional approach, I. Fachruddin, Few-Body Systems 54, 1621-1624 (2013).
- Scattering of two spinless particles in 3D formulation with coulomb admixtures, F. Maulida and I. Fachruddin, Few-Body Systems 54, 217-219 (2013).
- Scattering of a spin-1/2 particle off a spin-0 target in a simple three-dimensional basis, I. Fachruddin and A. Salam, Few-Body Systems 54, 221-224 (2013).
- Recent developments of a three-dimensional description of the NN system, R. Skibinski, J. Golak, D. Rozpedzik, K. Topolnicki, H. Witala, W. Glöckle, A. Nogga, E. Epelbaum, H. Kamada, Ch. Elster, I. Fachruddin, Few-Body Systems 50, 279 (2011), DOI: 10.1007/s00601-010-0204-7.
- The two-nucleon system in three dimensions, J. Golak, W. Glöckle, R. Skibinski, H. Witala, D. Rozpedzik, K. Topolnicki, I. Fachruddin, Ch. Elster, A. Nogga, Phys. Rev. C81, 034006 (2010).
- 3N scattering in a three-dimensional operator formulation, W. Glöckle, I. Fachruddin, Ch. Elster, J. Golak, R. Skibinski, and H. Witala, Eur. Phys. J. A 43, 339–350 (2010).
- A new way to perform partial-wave decompositions of few-nucleon forces, J. Golak, D. Rozpedzik, R. Skibinski, K. Topolnicki, H. Witala, W. Glöckle, A. Nogga, E. Epelbaum, H. Kamada, Ch. Elster, and I. Fachruddin, Eur. Phys. J. A 43, 241–250 (2010).