Kebamoto is a staff member of the Department of Physics, University of Indonesia. He was born in West Sumba on January 25, 1963. He received his bachelor and master degrees from University of Indonesia, whereas his doctor degree from from the TU Munich, Germany, in 2001, with the thesis title Preparation and Characterization of Novel Super and Ultrahard Nanocomposites and Investigation of Their Mechanical Properties.
Selected Publications: [See publication in Scopus]
- Keba Moto, Zufar Abubakar, and Lia Setiarini, The influence of amorphous phase to plastic hardness of super- and ultrahard nanocomposites, International Journal of Nanoscience 04, 509 (2005).
- Keba Moto, Lia Setiarini dan Zufar Abubakar, Analisis komposisi fasa dengan metode Rietveld dan pengaruhnya terhadap kekerasan nanokomposit Ti-Si-N, Makara Seri Teknologi 7, 10-14 (2003).
- S. Veprek, S. Mukherjee, P. Karvankova, H.-D. Mannling, J. L. He, K. Moto, J. Prochazka, A. S. Argon, Limits to the strength of super- and ultrahard nanocomposite coatings, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films 21, 532-544 (2003).
- H.-D Männling, D.S Patil, K Moto, M Jilek, S Veprek, Thermal stability of superhard nanocomposite coatings consisting of immiscible nitrides, Surface and Coatings Technology 146-147, 263-267 (2001).
- A Niederhofer, T Bolom, P Nesladek, K Moto, C Eggs, D.S Patil, S Veprek, The role of percolation threshold for the control of the hardness and thermal stability of super- and ultrahard nanocomposites, Surface and Coatings Technology 146-147, 183-188 (2001).
- S. Veprek, A. Niederhofer, K. Moto, T. Bolom, H.-D. Männling, P. Nesladek, G. Dollinger, A. Bergmaier, Composition, nanostructure and origin of the ultrahardness in nc-TiN/a-Si3N4/a- and nc-TiSi2 nanocomposites with HV=80 to > 105 GPa, Surface and Coatings Technology 133-134, 152-159 (2000).
- S. Vepiek, A. Niederhofer, K. Moto, P. Nesládek, H. Männling and T. Bolom, Nanocomposites nc-TiN/a-Si3N4/a- and nc-TiSi2 with Hardness Exceeding 100 GPa and High Fracture Toughness, MRS Proceedings 581, 321 (1999).